Monday, April 7, 2014

Number 5 in our Team Treasury Marathon!

We have another team treasury!  Thank you to Anna Werrun of AnnaWerrunGallery on Etsy for her treasury entitled 'The Diverseness of Vancouver Island!

 Read Anna's profile on Etsy:
 "What am I passionate about? Art, recycling, and animals. Art is something I have loved since I was a young child. Thanks to my mom and dad for encouraging me to be diverse. I work with various mediums. I love to explore new art and technique. Recycling, it makes a difference. I love living life and by saving our planet we can continue to live longer. By reusing stuff not abusing the planet we can make a difference. We need to stop pillaging our planet. If everyone recycled our oceans would accumulate less garbage. I am not keen on animals being in captivity. However, I do support animals being captured under the conditions of rehabilitation and release like "Hope For Wildlife." Independent research has taught me many things. I encourage you to look up "Great Pacific Garbage Patch," and remember that plastics are killing our worlds wildlife.

I currently have my art displayed in Calgary at Friends and Gems located at the CrossRoads Market 1235 26 Ave, SE. Calgary, AB T2G 1R7, Hours:Friday, Saturday and Sunday 9am-5pm.

You can see other paintings of mine in Victoria BC displayed at the Coast Collective Gallery and am a part of the "Pendray Collection." 3221 Heatherbell Rd Victoria, BC V9C 1Y8 Open Wednesdays to Sunday - Noon to 5:00 PM"

Anna on Etsy:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/annawerrungallery






https://www.etsy.com/ca/treasury/MjUzNTc0ODd8MjcyNTk5MzA1Ng/the-diverseness-of-vancouver-island

No comments:

Post a Comment